The San Francisco Quilters Guild invites newcomers to join the SFQG at any time and encourages members to renew promptly every autumn.
Reduced pricing as of April 1st is $22.50 for full members, $12.50 for junior members (17 years old or younger), $50 for affiliates, and $20 for newsletter subscribers. All members, irrespective of the date they join, must renew on or about October 1, 2023.
The SFQG offers an evolving and inventive mix of activities:
1. Free admission to monthly meetings that feature …
- Speakers and presentations specially adapted to Zoom
- Members-only access to Zoom break-out rooms
- Members-only participation in Zoom Sew & Tell sessions
2. Access to free fabric(!!) at monthly outdoor give-aways, in different neighborhoods
3. Access to twice-a-month Curbside Outreach where members can get supplies for making donations
4. Access to Virtual Sewcials where members can gather for workshops or simply sewing together
5. Free subscription to our Quilters Cables newsletter
6. Free access to the guild’s lending library of more than 1,200 books and videos
7. Access to our private Facebook group.
8. Discounts from our affiliate members
9. Opportunities to participate in quilting retreats and quilt shows, once we can safely resume those activities
- You may purchase only one type of membership.
- You may join or renew for only one year at a time.
- The guild strongly encourages online membership transactions.
- You must login to renew; if you have forgotten your password, see these instructions.
- For questions about using the web site, send an email here.
- For general membership questions, send an email to Membership.
- To renew by check, download and print this mail-in form, following the directions it provides.
Start the join or renew process by clicking the blue button underneath the membership level you want.