The San Francisco Quilters Guild invites newcomers to join the SFQG at any time and encourages members to renew promptly every autumn. Our membership year runs October 1st through September 30th. Prices are $45 for full members, $25 for junior members (17 years old or younger), $50 for affiliates, and $20 for newsletter subscribers.
The SFQG offers an evolving and inventive mix of activities:
1. Free admission to monthly meetings that feature …
- Speakers and presentations specially adapted to Zoom
- Members-only access to Zoom break-out rooms
- Members-only participation in Zoom Sew & Tell sessions
2. Access to free fabric(!!) at monthly outdoor give-aways, in different neighborhoods
3. Access to twice-a-month Curbside Outreach where members can get supplies for making donations
4. Access to Virtual Sewcials where members can gather for workshops or simply sewing together
5. Free subscription to our Quilters Cables newsletter
6. Free access to the guild’s lending library of more than 1,200 books and videos
7. Discounts from our affiliate members
8. Opportunities to participate in quilting retreats and quilt shows, once we can safely resume those activities
- You may purchase only one type of membership.
- You may join or renew for only one year at a time.
- The guild strongly encourages online membership transactions.
- For a step-by-step renewal guide, click here.
- For questions about using the web site, contact Cathy Miranker.
- For general membership questions, contact Anna Chan via phone/email in the Membership Directory.
- To renew by check/cash, contact Carolyn Startup or Karen Reiter via phone/email in the Membership Directory.
Start the join or renew process by clicking the blue button underneath the membership level you want.