The San Francisco Quilters Guild invites newcomers to join the SFQG at any time and encourages members to renew promptly every autumn. We’re offering half-price membership fees from April 1st through July. During that period, a full membership costs $22.50 and a junior membership costs $12.50. Those memberships are good through September 30, 2021. Pricing reverts on August 1st to regular levels: $45 for full members, $25 for junior members (17 years old or younger), $50 for affiliates, and $20 for newsletter subscribers. All members, irrespective of the date they join, must renew on or about October 1, 2021.
The SFQG offers an evolving and inventive mix of activities:
1. Free admission to monthly meetings that feature …
- Speakers and presentations specially adapted to Zoom
- Members-only access to Zoom break-out rooms
- Members-only participation in Zoom Sew & Tell sessions
2. Access to free fabric(!!) at monthly outdoor give-aways, in different neighborhoods
3. Access to twice-a-month Curbside Outreach where members can get supplies for making donations
4. Access to Virtual Sewcials where members can gather for workshops or simply sewing together
5. Free subscription to our Quilters Cables newsletter
6. Free access to the guild’s lending library of more than 1,200 books and videos
7. Discounts from our affiliate members
8. Opportunities to participate in quilting retreats and quilt shows, once we can safely resume those activities
- You may purchase only one type of membership.
- You may join or renew for only one year at a time.
- The guild strongly encourages online membership transactions.
- For questions about using the web site, send an email here.
- For general membership questions, send an email to Membership.
- To renew by check/cash, download and print this mail-in form, following the directions it provides.
Start the join or renew process by clicking the blue button underneath the membership level you want.