The San Francisco Quilters Guild invites newcomers to join the SFQG at any time and encourages members to renew promptly every autumn.
Pricing as of August 1st is $45 for full members, $25 for junior members (17 years old or younger), $50 for affiliates, and $20 for newsletter subscribers. The membership term is October 1, 2023 to September 30, 2024. All members, irrespective of the date they join, must renew on or about October 1, 2023.
The SFQG offers an evolving and inventive mix of activities:
1. Free admission to monthly meetings that feature
- Speakers and presentations at in-person general meetings
- Members-only access to Zoom transmissions of the general meetings
- Members-only participation in live Sew & Tell
2. Access to free fabric(!!) at the Fabric Swap table at the general meetings
3. Access to twice-a-month Community Outreach where members can get supplies for making donations
4. Access to Sewcials where members can gather for workshops or simply sewing together
5. Free subscription to our Quilters Cables newsletter
6. Free access to the guild’s lending library of more than 900 books
7. Access to our private Facebook group.
8. Discounts from our affiliate members
9. Opportunities to participate in quilting retreats and quilt shows
- You may purchase only one type of membership.
- You may join or renew for only one year at a time.
- The guild strongly encourages online membership transactions.
- You must login to renew; if you have forgotten your password, see these instructions.
- For questions about using the web site, send an email here.
- For questions about the join/renew process and general membership questions, send an email to Membership.
- To renew by check, download and print this mail-in form, following the directions it provides.
- For instructions on using PayPal as a guest, see these instructions.
Start the join or renew process by clicking the blue button underneath the membership level you want.