The San Francisco Quilters Guild invites newcomers to join the SFQG at any time and encourages members to renew promptly every autumn.
Our membership year runs October 1st through September 30th, and members can renew now for our 2020–2021 fiscal year. Prices are $45 for full members, $25 for junior members (18 years old or younger), $50 for affiliates, and $20 for newsletter subscribers. All members must renew at this time of year, irrespective of the date you last renewed or joined. Please renew promptly.
Membership Has Its Benefits!
The SFQG offers community in a time of crisis, with an evolving and inventive mix of activities:
1. Free admission to our monthly meetings featuring …
- Speakers and presentations specially adapted to Zoom
- Members-only access to Zoom break-out rooms
- Members-only participation in Zoom Sew & Tell shows
2. Access to free fabric(!!) at outdoor give-aways, in a different neighborhood every month
3. Access to twice monthly Curbside Outreach events where members can get supplies for charity projects
4. Access to Zoom Sewcials where members can gather for tutorials or simply sewing together
5. Free subscription to our Quilters Cables newsletter
6. Free access to the guild’s lending library of more than 1,200 books and videos
7. Discounts from our affiliate members
8. Opportunities to participate in quilting retreats and quilt shows, once we can safely resume those activities
Start the join or renew process by clicking the blue button underneath the membership level you want. (If you are renewing, please read the How to Renew page before proceeding.)