It’s time to get excited: QUILT San Francisco is coming in March 2023!
- Friday March 24th, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday March 25th, 10 am.–5 p.m.
- The Event Center in St. Mary’s Cathedral, 1111 Gough Street, San Francisco, CA
Show tickets are $15 on the door. Tickets allow entry on both days.
- Advance ticket sales have now ended online but you can still buy tickets to view the Show online along with hoodies, t-shirts, stickers and more.
- More information about visiting the Show can be found here.
- Quilt Categories & Ribbons
- Meet the Judges
- Preparing your Wearables for Drop Off
- Identification labels and claim check template
- Meet our Featured Artist Barb Strick and our Guest Artist Joe Cunningham
- Friday March 24th & Saturday March 25th
- Rod Kiracofe: 10:15 a.m. & 1:15 p.m. in the ABC Room
- Joe Cunningham: 11:15 a.m. & 2:30 p.m. in Hallway 2
- Barb Strick: 12:15 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. in Hallway 1
- View our 12 incredible Opportunity Quilts and find out how you can win one
- Meet the Show Committee and see where we still need volunteers
- Make a Challenge Quilt
- Make a Quiltlet (members only)
- Make fabric postcards to be sold at the Show
New – Visit our Show Online and See the Show from your Home
You can visit our show virtually if you are unable to attend in-person. All advance ticket holders will be emailed a password on Friday March 24th allowing them to access a special section of our website showing photographs of all entered quilts plus those of our Featured and Guest Artists. The Artist Talks by Joe Cunningham and Barb Strick will be recorded and made available from Saturday 25th. Access to the virtual show will close at midnight PST on Sunday 26th March. (Special Exhibits, demonstrations and some other activities available in-person will not be available as part of the virtual experience.)