Sign up with Mary Whalen at guild meetings
SFQG workshops, called Sewcials, are occasional classes featuring stellar teachers both from within our own guild and beyond … sometimes as far away as Switzerland. They’re an opportunity to master new techniques, explore the design process, play with color, pick up tips and tricks, build friendships and have fun.
- Sewcials vary in price, based on the instructor’s fee.
- You can enroll at monthly guild meetings.
- Tuition is due on registration; there are no refunds unless the guild cancels a class.
- Students get a supply list and detailed instructions via email. Please bring the basics: sewing machine, extension cord, cutting board, rotary cutter, rulers, fabric, etc.
- Sewcials generally run from 10 a.m. to 4 or 5 p.m. But please arrive 15 minutes early to get set up. And please plan to help with clean-up.
- Students may bring a bag lunch or get a meal at nearby restaurants.
- For everyone’s comfort, Sewcials are “fragrance free.”