The San Francisco Quilters Guild invites newcomers to join the SFQG and encourages members to renew their membership.
Once you renew, you’ll receive a new membership card at the next meeting. Please note:
- All members must renew at this time of year, irrespective of the date you last renewed or joined.
- You will need to show your new card at the October meeting, so do renew promptly.
- Equally important, you will need to be a current member for QuiltAway registration, which begins at the October meeting.
- For inclusion in the 2020 printed membership directory, you must renew no later than December 10th.
Rates remain the same: $35 for full membership, $25 for junior members, $50 for affiliates, and $10 for newsletter-only subscribers. The guest entry fee remains $5.
Please read the How to Renew page before proceeding with your renewal.
Membership has its benefits!
- Free admission to general meetings, featuring inspiring guest speakers
- Fabric from the Free Table at monthly meetings
- Free subscription to our Quilters Cables monthly newsletter
- Free access to the guild’s lending library of more than 1,200 books and videos
- Discounts from our affiliate members
- A new-members tea especially for recent additions to the guild
- Plus the opportunity to
Starting September 16th, you’ll see a blue button underneath the icons below. To renew or join, please click the button indicating the membership level you want.