- This event has passed.
Member Sew & Tell via Zoom
August 18 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Our August meeting will be largely devoted to a Sew & Tell of SFQG member quilts, and we hope you’ll participate.
Please submit your quilt photos by Monday August 3rd via email to member Judith Epstein, who will be putting together the show-and-tell slideshow. Her email is in the Membership Directory; it will also be sent to you in an eBlast. Here are the guidelines:
- Smaller quilts look better in a slideshow than larger quilts. You can still send a picture of a large quilt, but please also include one or two close-up pictures to highlight stitching or some other feature.
- Include title and dimensions.
- Limit file size to 2 MB.
- You will have 30–45 seconds to tell us about your quilt(s). Plan ahead, think about what you want to say, what inspired you, what you learned, etc.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of quilts presented at the August meeting; if we run out of time, we’ll move remaining quilts to a future show-and-tell meeting.
- Judy will give participants a heads-up about the order in which quilts will be shown before the August meeting.
For tips on taking good pictures of your quilt with your smartphone camera, please check out these web sites:
We are looking forward to all of your submissions!